Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 Months Free Membership - HSLDA


I was blog hopping today and found a good deal on HSLDA, Home School Legal Defense Association membership. If you're unfamiliar with them, they're the legal firm that has Homeschoolers best interests in mind. Right now they're running a 3 month trial membership, through March 31, 2011. I suggest you sign up.

Go to their website and a little pop up will... POP UP with the link to the free trial.

I used to be the go-to person for newbies in our area. My name and address were on the internet for our local homeschool association and I would receive weekly calls about homeschooling in our area. One of the first things I did was refer people to HSLDA's website for our state's laws. They have many other aspects to their website including lists of your local homeschool associations, laws they're working on, homeschool cases in court, help with homeschooling, and more things you should be aware of.

It's been a few years since I belonged so I went ahead and took advantage of this deal. You should too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...